The Woolwell Centre – The meeting will adhere to social distancing measures.
Monday 13 July 2020 at 17.00
2. Approval of minutes of previous meeting
3. Declarations of Interest (if applicable)
4. To resolve that pursuant to section 1 (2) of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 and the Local Government Act 1972 S100 (2) the public and press leave the meeting because of Of the confidential nature of the business to be transacted.
5. To sift applications received for the position of Parish Clerk and RFO
6. To agree a date or dates for interviewing those candidates we wish to invite for interview.
7. To agree interview strategy and actions to be taken thereafter.
Cllr Wendy Haymes
Chair of Staffing Committee