Bickleigh Parish

Bickleigh Parish Council is responsible for a large area all the way from Bickleigh, Roborough and Woolwell over to Maristow and down to the top of Tamerton Foliot. If you live here we are here to help you!


Elections on 6th May 2021 – elections for Devon County Council and the Police and Crime Commissioner will take place on 6th May. If you don’t want to attend a polling station in person then make sure you apply for a postal vote.

Community Grant Funding – Do you run a charity or community organisation which supports those who live within the Parish? Do you need some financial help? The Parish Council awards small grants and you could be eligible. Find out more about Bickleigh Parish Council Grant Funding.

Coronavirus Information – Up to date information for residents in Devon can be found at Devon County Council Coronavirus Information for Devon and South Hams District Council Coronavirus Information